Download our Brochure
You’ve heard of QuickBooks, but not sure if it right for you? QuickBooks can help you create reports that have meaning to you! It’s easy to learn and the level of detail can grow with your business needs. The number one rule of accounting is the level of detail you put in, is the level of detail you can get out. QuickBooks has many ways to review and analyze your data. Keep reading for more details. If you already know you want to use QuickBooks but you don’t know which version to choose, watch this video to help you decide which version of QuickBooks to use.Why You Should Use QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here’s 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
1. You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
2. You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
3. You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. Accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
4. Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will create a balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
5. You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has customized accounting packages for contractors, retailers, health care professionals, manufacturers and non-profit organizations.
6. You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software.
7. You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
8. You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
9. You can easily accept credit cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
10. You can pay your bills and handle your banking online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online banking also lets you download your monthly activity from your participating banks directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
All information necessary to setup manual accounting records is also necessary to setup and install QuickBooks on your desktop. This task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks in the middle of the year.
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
We can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial setup and installation in a timely manner. In addition, we can train your accounting employees on the software to enhance their performance.
How much does it cost? We first want to find out a little more about your business and your accounting records before we quote you an exact price. Rest assured that we work with many small business owners and our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients.
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time – time taken away from managing your business. Here’s a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
Why choose one-on-one attention instead of taking a class?
Click on the link below to learn about the powerful features of the following QuickBooks programs.
QuickBooks Simple Start organizes your financial information all in one place, so everything is easy to find. It simplifies all your accounting tasks and presents the information you need exactly the way you need it. And now it’s easier to use and more flexible than ever!
Start saving time right away!
Now, easier to use and more flexible, QuickBooks Basic makes managing your small business finances faster and easier than ever. Now, you can access the improved Help & Support Center from more places… and type your question in plain English.
You can schedule automated data backups onto more types of media, including CD-ROMs (Windows XP only). You get more flexibility when printing forms. And you can create a budget more easily.
Want more options for customizing your forms? A way to create a budget instantly and automatically? Want to flow information from QuickBooks into other business applications-and vice versa? Then take a look at QuickBooks Pro. And if you want all that, plus planning tools to help you achieve better results, check out QuickBooks Premier.
Advanced tools that increase your productivity and help you look more professional
QuickBooks Pro offers advanced, yet easy-to-use tools for small businesses that want to manage their finances more effectively and efficiently. In addition to all the features of QuickBooks Basic, it offers more power and flexibility.
For instance, it automates job costing and time tracking. It allows you to create multiple estimates per job. It gives you over 100 forms templates and lots of control over the look and content of your forms. It lets you create a monthly budget with just one click of your mouse.
QuickBooks Pro can save you time by letting you share your customer, vendor, inventory and financial data with more than 100 popular business applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and ACT!
Order the Pro Edition 5-User Pack, and you can give as many as 5 networked users access to your company’s QuickBooks file at the same time.
Achieve better results!
An exciting recent addition to the QuickBooks family, QuickBooks Premier is designed for businesses who want to manage their finances and improve the long-term performance of their business.
It offers a comprehensive set of tools that include everything in QuickBooks Pro, plus advanced tools and features that help you take your business further. It helps you quickly and easily create a business plan to help you get loans or financing.
QuickBooks Premier also includes a sophisticated analysis tool that actually measures your financial performance against averages for your industry and make expert recommendations to help you improve it.
QuickBooks Point of Sale software for retailers makes it faster and easier to track sales, inventory and customer information. It turns an ordinary PC into a cash register.
QuickBooks Point of Sale software gives you the convenience you want with the control you need to manage and analyze your business.
QuickBooks Point of Sale software lets you easily transfer summarized sales data to QuickBooks Pro or Premier (bought separately), so you’ll never have to re-enter sales information into QuickBooks Financial Software again.
Get the Complete Solution
When you buy QuickBooks Point of Sale software, you can also purchase the Intuit-tested hardware package, which includes a receipt printer, cash drawer, bar code scanner and credit card swipe.
Custom Built For Contractors
Introducing QuickBooks Premier: Contractor Edition, a first-ever addition to the existing QuickBooks family of products used by more than 350,000 contractors.
Premier: Contractor Edition is custom-built for contractors. It simplifies the work of running your contracting business-from paying bills to estimating, invoicing, and job costing – so you can manage your business more effectively and free yourself for the work that makes a difference to your customers.
It lets you create more accurate and complete estimates, with change orders, and instantly see where you are making money and where you are losing money.
With customized set-up help, a custom contractor menu and navigator, and customizable forms templates, there’s never been an easier way to take charge of your contracting business.
QuickBooks Professional Services Edition is an all-in-one solution recommended for consulting, engineering, architecture, law, graphic design firms, and many other types of small businesses. QuickBooks: Professional Services makes it faster and easier to manage projects, clients, and to automate invoicing without giving up flexibility.
QuickBooks: Professional Services software gives you the convenience you want, with the control you need to manage and analyze your business.
QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition is an all-in-one solution recommended for manufacturers and wholesalers. QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition makes it faster and easier to create Bills of Materials, create customized pricing levels, track inventory, sales orders, etc.
QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition software gives you the convenience you want, with the control you need to manage and analyze your business.
Start fast and get help when you need it. Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition includes a chart of accounts customized for manufacturers and wholesalers and built-in tutorials on topics like inventory management. Plus, get FREE QuickBooks callback support for 30 days following registration.
QuickBooks Nonprofit Edition is an all-in-one solution recommended to help nonprofits easily show accountability to the Board of Directors. QuickBooks Nonprofit Edition is recommended if your work involves charity, religious, human service, arts, education, or other tax-exempt groups.
Start fast and get help when you need it, with in-product Help focused on nonprofit-specific issues, built-in tutorials and FREE QuickBooks callback support for 30 days following registration.
QuickBooks Online Edition is an online version of QuickBooks, but instead of installing it on your computer, you access and manage your data through a secure, encrypted Internet connection. Once you’re setup, your data resides on QuickBooks remote servers.
Quickbooks online is ideal for companies with multiple locations or who have financial or other staff who telecommute frequently.
A QuickBooks Tune-up is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your books. Accurate records allow you to make educated decisions for your business and will save you money!